Smiles... Prayers... Grace!

My deepest thoughts on spirituality and life lessons.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where does all the time go?!

I can't believe it's almost been a week since I posted something... too much going on right now, I guess. I just had to let you know that I haven't stopped blogging... there are some posts coming!

I still have a post "brewing" about our sense of entitlement that I believe is a huge reason we have such a crazy, broken culture... but I'll have to wait until I can spend some time on that one to get it just right.

I also have two books that I've finished in the last couple of weeks that I've just got to give a review of... both are really great! The first one is Justice in the Burbs by Will and Lisa Samson and the other is The Same Kind of Different As Me, by Denver Moore and Ron Hall.

I'll get working on those posts soon. Until then, have a great day! Smile at someone unexpectedly today and see what happens! ... I just love doing that! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home