Smiles... Prayers... Grace!

My deepest thoughts on spirituality and life lessons.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Before I go...

I have a blog post brewing... but I don't have time to complete it now, so be sure to check back the beginning of next week to see what I'm working on.

I'm off to MOPS Convention in a few hours. It's local for me, but I'm pretending that it isn't. I'm SO excited to get away for a couple of days and be renewed and refreshed! I'm sure I'll blog about that, too.

Before I go I wanted to let you know about a new blog I'm following. It's called The NeedLess Experiment at www.BeNeedless.blogspot.com. My friend Angela began it, and it's really great! The link it also on my side bar. Moms will likely love it the most, but anyone can be inspired by it. She's simplifying her life, spending less, driving less, and focusing more on what's really important. Not only does she share stories from her journey, but also TIPS and RECIPES and IDEAS. ...oh, and leave lots of comments, because that helps the dialog on this too!

Okay, off to Convention... Woo Hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabe said...

I saw a blog similar to this once, it was called the 100 things challenge. His goal to get down to owning only 100 things. While this is a little over the top in my opinion, the concept he is trying to get across is the same. Trying to have less in a world that tells us that we need more.

very interesting blog, kim. i may have to bookmark it.

October 2, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home