Smiles... Prayers... Grace!

My deepest thoughts on spirituality and life lessons.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun Times!

Just thought I'd post some fun pictures from this weekend. My sister, Jenny, and her family came in town. The cousins have a great time together!


Ya know, even though having kids around can sometimes interfere with supposed quality adult conversation, or stifle the fun we adults might want to have, children always make life interesting and silly and they keep us smiling!



So enjoy these fun pics...










I think this one is my favorite picture right now! Such great smiles captured here on my "book-end boys!" (They are first and last children born on the same day of the year, 8 years apart - July 19th!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I LOVE the pics! Glad that the Reynolds' and Verriere's got to hang out. I definitely agree about the Trey and George pic. At Trey's age, you don't get many "real" smiles on camera b/c it's not cool to smile on camera. Glad you got this one captured!!

August 11, 2008 at 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my nieces and nephews! Wonderful photos, Kimberley!

August 13, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home