Smiles... Prayers... Grace!

My deepest thoughts on spirituality and life lessons.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Fabulous Kiddos!

I love this picture! Maybe it's the innocence... maybe it's the cuteness... maybe it's that Leon and I seem to have bath time under control (looks can be deceiving)... whatever the case (and I'm sorry if this ever embarrasses you, kids) here are my wonderful, amazing, precious children. Let me introduce you to Emily (3), Trey (9), Timothy (6), and George (1).

Below are some other great shots that capture each child's personality... and yes, I know Emily has two pics... that's because she's a girl and both shots capture important parts of her complex personality :)

Emily is all girl, yet she can wrestle and pillow fight with the best of 'em. Her imagination is incredible and she has a sharp sense of humor. Timothy is laid back, smart, creative, sensitive, and loves to give hugs. Trey is sports oriented and loves competition. He is great at helping out with George, and he's teetering on the edge of that wonderful "tween" stage. George is a happy kid who loves music and drumming and splashing in the tub or pool.
Being a mom to these children is an honor, a joy and a blessing! There will be oh-so-much more said about my children as my blogging days continue.... but I think this was a great start. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I really love your blog, Kim! It is keeping me up on what you guys are doing these days, and it also reminds me how creative of a writer you are. I really do look forward to reading it!

Oh--and can I just point out how proud I am that your kiddos are my niece and nephews? They are SO cute!!

Lots of love!!

August 6, 2008 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger the bowlin family said...

love this entry!! your children are so great, but that is only because they have such a super mommy (and daddy too!). can't wait for more fun stories about each of them.

i love the blog and look forward to reading it!

August 6, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home