Smiles... Prayers... Grace!

My deepest thoughts on spirituality and life lessons.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Read This. Be Moved.

Thank you to all of you who have asked me to blog more... I really want to, and really do have so much to tell, so I promise I will when I can get in the groove of our fall schedule and find the time!

But until then, I HAVE to share something you will LOVE: You simply HAVE to go to this blog and read... I promise her blog will tide you over until I can return. :)

http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/

Start by reading Friday, August 14th entry to get the story, then just read back or forward from there, as you can handle.

WARNING: You will be moved to do something.

The new link on my side bar will get you to the website of the organization this young woman has started. You can get to her blog from there, too.

Love you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elisabeth said...

Thank you so much for sharing Katie's blog with me... you're right, it is a great way to "tide us over" 'til you're back up & running.

Now, how to help Katie...

September 4, 2009 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Hey Kim! Found your blog through Lauren's new blog! I went to Katie's blog Tuesday and I now I'm thinking how can I devote a whole weekend to reading two years worth of her blog! Do you know her? With some ministries I always have a little "doubt" about motives, truthfulness, etc. but not even knowing her I can tell just by her words that she's the real deal! Thanks for sharing!

September 17, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home