Smiles... Prayers... Grace!

My deepest thoughts on spirituality and life lessons.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kenya Tomorrow!

I really have a ton of stuff to pack and prepare before leaving, but I had to stop for a quick blog post.

We leave tomorrow!!! It will be the trip of a lifetime, filled with wonder, awe, and the glory of God. I have prepared for the sessions I will lead, knowing that I will be learning from them as much as they from me, and it will all be orchestrated by the Holy Spirit.

We've got bags full of school supplies, and gifts for school children we will work with, and gifts for our translators. My prayer is that these gifts will serve to lift their spirits, and let them know that we love them, and that the one God we all worship is big enough to love all of us more than we can imagine.

Thanks for all of your prayers for the team, for the people, for the work that will be done and the lives that will be changed. I'll post again as soon as I can after I return.

Blessings all around!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be safe! God bless you for caring enough to sacrifice time, money, and comfort to bring them the good news.

March 13, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home